TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please email completed reservation form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or fax to +632.8832-9901 to ensure reserved seats.
- All delegates are encouraged to remit payments prior to the Learning Event to ensure a hassle-free payment experience, avoid delays and long queue on-site.
- The delegate may either pay directly to the bank or wire transfer. Credit card and cheque payments are acceptable.
- For on-site and walk-in registration, payment may be accepted per on-site rates and availability.
- Walk-in participants and those who reserved seats but will only pay on the day of the event, shall be on the wait list. Seats and learning materials are subject to availability.
- Company assumes no liability for any costs including airfare, hotel reservations or any other travel costs incurred by delegates.
- ARIVA reserves the right to exercise its options, if and when circumstances arise beyond its control, necessitating postponement, rescheduling, change of event venue, and/or substitution of assigned speaker or facilitator.
- ARIVA reserves the right to decline delegates who may be unfavorable to its organization.
- In view of the COVID-19 situation, there have been a flurry of recommendations. ARIVA aims to eliminate inconveniences to the Safety and Health of our participants with the help of concerned authorities. ARIVA reserves the right to refuse admission of anyone who may be found medically unfit. Please refer to ARIVA Academy’s Precautionary Measures against COVID-19 for further details http://www.ariva.com.ph/precautionary-measures-against-covid-19-at-ariva-academy/
- ARIVA endeavors its learning events to provide the participants the best opportunity to improve competence, knowledge, skills and expertise. ARIVA does not guarantee employment and licensure credit requirement.
- By signing this Registration Form, you declare to have read, understood and accepted the Data Privacy Notice and Policy of ARIVA; and hereby expressly consent and agree to the collection, processing and purpose as to the intended use of your personal information by ARIVA Academy Philippines Inc. and its subsidiaries (the ARIVA Group).
- The information provided shall be maintained confidential to be used privately for statistical, reference, marketing and promotional purposes. To learn more about ARIVA’s Data Privacy Notice and Policy, please visit our website at Ariva.com.ph/privacy-policy/
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES
- Substitution of delegates, within a company, is allowed. Requests must be made in writing and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ten (10) days prior to Learning Event.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com ten (10) days prior the Learning Event.
- Payments received WILL NOT BE REFUNDED under any circumstances; but may be credited to a future learning event over the next 12 months from the date of the Learning Event.
- The refund will be processed within 40-45 days, only if requested via email.
- Cancellations made seven (7) days before the Learning Event will be charged 20% of regular rate as Processing Fee.
- Cancellations made a day before or no-show during the Learning Event will be charged 50% of regular rate as processing fee and venue reservation fee.