Session 1: Introduction
• Analysis of self-assessment results of productivity
• What is productivity?
• The human brain and multitasking
• Why work smart, and not just hard
Session 2: Techniques and Tools in Boosting Productivity
• Mise en Place
• The Parkinson’s Law
• The 80/20 Pareto Rule
• The Pomodoro Technique
• The 52/17 Routine
Session 3: Can you fit it all in?
• World’s top downloadable smartphone apps to boost your productivity
• Priority vs. Urgency: What’s important and what’s not?
○ Weapons of Mass Distraction: Productivity and Social Media
○ The Time Management Matrix
○ Do people really follow Gant Charts?
Session 4: Whirlwinds and Dusts
• Discipline and habit formation strategies of successful people
○ How do you develop a habit?
○ Can you really form a habit in just 21 days?
○ Why quitting can also be a good think
• We love it short: How Successful People Do More with Less
○ Write, send and receive less e-mails
○ Preside short meetings effectively
○ Give short but sharp presentations
Session 5: Brevity is the Soul of the Wit
• Back to drawing board: Revisiting of self-assessment of Productivity; Wrap-up / Q&A